How to Request an EORI Number?
Step 1: Register a ROS (Revenue Online Service Account) Account or Revenue myAccount
If you already have a ROS or Revenue myAccount account skip to step 2.
You require either a ROS account OR a Revenue myAccount
Option 1: You can register for Revenue myAccount via the following link:
Option 2: You can register for an account via the following link:
Step 2: Register for an EORI number
If you already have an EORI number skip to step 3.
If you import or export goods into or out of the European Union (EU), you will need an EORI number. This number is valid throughout the EU. It is used as a common reference number for interactions with the customs authorities in any Member State.
Request an EORI via myAccount
Add a new enquiry as described in the image below
Request an EORI via ROS
If you are accessing this service through ROS, you must register for customs and excise. You can register using the following steps:
- Click on ‘Manage Tax Registrations’.
- Under ‘Registration Options’ click on ‘Register’ beside Customs and Excise.
- Enter all the details on the eRegistration form.
- There will be a check box option to declare if you are ‘importing/exporting goods to/from the EU’. If this option is not selected, click ‘Add To Your Requests’.
- Under the ‘Requests’ section, click on ‘Submit’.
- You will now be registered for customs and excise.